February 1st, 2019.
CBD Sense Scholarship – How would you use $1,000 to better the world?
CBD Sense offer $1,000, no strings attached, all CBD Sense ask is that you write a personal essay, CBD Sense will also feature your story on various social media platforms to help you get your message across and inspire others.
CBD Sense likes to keep things simple and straightforward, All you have to do is write a 500 – 1500 word essay, It’s as simple as that, Everyone has a unique story to tell and a message to share with the world: that includes you, and CBD Sense did very much like to hear about your vision of the world, your experiences with CBD oil, and your plans for the future, Feel free to be funny and creative, to tell us what motivates and drives you, and to share what you think you could achieve with this scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Writing (about health and wellbeing)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Submitting your application before February 1st, 2019.
- you can be a CBD enthusiast, health practitioner, student, or simply have a brilliant idea.
- Be at least 18 years of age or have explicit written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Submit your application in full and adhere to the guidelines.
- CBD Sense offer $1,000, no strings attached.
First Step: write a 500 – 1500 word essay.
Second Step: Once you have finished your essay, please send it to us by e-mail at [email protected].
Note: Please make sure to refer (CBD Sense Scholarship) in the subject line, For your application to be considered, CBD Sense will need the following details, which will be handled confidentially in compliance with the GDPR:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- If applicable, the name of your institution, college, or university.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania “
Reviewed by”Shorouk Nasser/ Egypt and Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team